Water/Wastewater Project Engineer/Project Manager – Tacoma |
https://writersrebel.com/ej721w19cj https://www.topnewsphil.com/txjp365ucm BHC Consultants is a consulting engineering, planning, and building code and construction compliance firm with offices in Seattle, Tacoma, and Bellingham, Washington. We are currently seeking a full time Project Engineer/Project Manager with experience in water and wastewater system planning, design, and construction for our Tacoma office.
https://www.troimail.com/blog/1aq9uemjy BHC is a growing firm with a significant backlog of municipal consulting services contracts for cities, counties, and special purpose districts in the Northwest, supported primarily by Western Washington clients. We are proud to be an employee-owned and managed consulting firm committed to the development and retention of our employees within a positive, collaborative, and challenging work environment. Our office culture is founded on the open exchange of ideas and experiences that foster a supportive, encouraging, team-based approach to accomplishing work and achieving goals. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance for all staff.
https://10rate.com/dpdxf0f0omy https://wash.co.uk/a10qz7k3wch The client base served by our Tacoma office continues to offer exciting and expanding project opportunities. Our project work offers the ability to form long-lasting and beneficial relationships with utility decision makers.
- Lead the preparation of water and wastewater studies, evaluations, engineering reports, and comprehensive plans.
- Lead the coordination and development of technical plans, specifications and cost estimates for water and wastewater treatment, pumping, storage, and pipeline facilities.
- Use engineering software modeling and analysis tools.
- Research available infrastructure technologies and products used in the construction of water and wastewater facilities.
- Perform field work that might include technology pilot testing, construction observation, startup and commissioning, and facility evaluation and condition assessments.
- Participate and present technical information and work products to clients through in-person and virtual meetings.
- Demonstrate and develop project management skills to lead projects, including the ability to develop scopes of work, budgets, and schedules during project planning; deliver work products on time and within budget; and effectively communicate and meet client expectations.
- Play an important role in continued company growth by further developing relationships with existing clients, establishing relationships with new and prospective clients, identifying prospective projects and partnerships, and recruiting new employees.
https://www.sigmbi.org/8ihpjwft335 Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering).
- Washington PE license or, for out-of-state candidates, Washington PE license within 6 months of hire.
- 6 to 15 years working on water and wastewater utility pumping, pipeline, storage and treatment projects including system plans, engineer reports and evaluations, facility design, construction, and testing.
- Sound knowledge base of regulatory framework and technologies/products used in water/wastewater engineering design.
- Resourceful in researching and developing project information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience with virtual meeting platforms (MS Teams – primary, Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting).
- Advanced degrees beyond Bachelor of Science
- Experience with proprietary hydraulic modeling products (Innovyze, Bentley, Visual Hydraulics)
- Experience with wastewater process modeling products (BioWin, SUMO, GPS-X)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, GIS and/or Revit (BIM) design software products
- Professional society involvement
- Clientele and professional relationships
- Technical and/or project management training, PMP certification
- Generous total compensation package
- Monthly commute/home office stipend for transportation, parking, home office expenses
- Monthly cell phone stipend with business necessity
- 100% company paid employee Health (medical, dental, vision), Life, and Disability insurance
- 60% company paid dependent medical and vision insurance
- 50% company paid dependent dental insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options to achieve tax savings
- Flexible schedules
- Reimbursement for professional registrations/renewals, approved training and conferences
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
- Employee referral bonus program
- Career guide mentorship program
- Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays, and volunteer)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Ownership opportunity
https://velvet-avocats.com/7hsm1bprnqw https://sepiabodoni-expo.com/lpm02duv Buying Tramadol Online Cod BHC Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. BHC Consultants, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law.