Staff Engineer – Bellingham |
BHC Consultants is a consulting engineering, planning, and building code and construction compliance firm with offices in Seattle, Tacoma, and Bellingham, Washington. We are seeking energetic, dedicated, and resourceful full time Staff Engineer candidates who are eager to fast track their careers under the tutelage of respected senior professional engineers and project managers. While this position will reside in our Bellingham office, collaboration with staff in all offices should be expected.https://tresata.com/f7hlqo1mjl
BHC is a growing firm with a significant backlog of municipal consulting services contracts for cities, counties, and special purpose districts in the Northwest, supported primarily by Western Washington clients. We are proud to be an employee-owned and managed consulting firm committed to the development and retention of our employees within a positive, collaborative, and challenging work environment. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance for all staff.https://wsbeorchids.org/2022/990etruni https://10rate.com/1gbvebl1mg
- Prepare utility (water, wastewater, stormwater, or solid waste) studies, evaluations, engineering reports, and comprehensive plans.
- Coordinate and develop technical plans, specifications, and cost estimates for stormwater; water and wastewater treatment; pumping, storage, and pipeline facilities; as well as solid waste transfer and disposal facilities.
- Develop expertise in the use of engineering software modeling and analysis tools.
- Develop understanding of Federal and State regulations, as well as local jurisdictional requirements, that guide our work products.
- Research available infrastructure technologies and products used in the construction of water, wastewater, stormwater, and solid waste facilities.
- Perform field work that might include technology pilot testing, construction observation, startup and commissioning, and facility evaluation and condition assessments.
- Bachelor of Science (Civil, Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Engineer‐in‐Training (EIT) certification preferred
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
ï»¿Tramadol Online Fedex Next Day The following would also be of benefit:https://sunsportgardens.com/3exzlvyad
- Communication, leadership, public speaking, and technical writing
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experience with proprietary hydraulic modeling products (Innovyze, Bentley, Visual Hydraulics)
- Experience with public domain water resource modeling products (EPANET, SWMM, HEC-RAS, HSPF, or locally applicable WWHM)
- Experience with wastewater process modeling products (BioWin, SUMO, GPS-X)
- Experience with Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance (HELP) modeling products
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, GIS and/or Revit (BIM) design software products
- Professional society involvement
- Construction and safety training
- Completed course work in fluid dynamics, water/wastewater treatment, hydrology, water chemistry, construction contracting, and/or solid waste management
https://www.topnewsphil.com/cccq2863 Why Join Our Team?
- Generous total compensation package
- Monthly commute/home office stipend for transportation, parking, home office expenses
- Monthly cell phone stipend with business necessity
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 60% company paid dependent health and vision insurance
- 50% company paid dependent dental insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options to achieve tax savings
- Flexible schedules
- Reimbursement for professional registrations/renewals and approved training/conferences
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
- Employee referral bonus program
- Career guide mentorship program
- Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays, and volunteer day)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- We offer broad based company ownership to employees at all levels, with no majority owners, and where everyone can share in the benefits of ownership. This model is unique to BHC and gives us local control, ease of leadership transition, flexibility, and the freedom to control our destiny.
https://sepiabodoni-expo.com/9a1rafxy Tramadol Online United States BHC Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. BHC Consultants, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law.https://wash.co.uk/pds1o17