Planning Intern |
https://velvet-avocats.com/e2n6htf5 https://www.troimail.com/blog/perw3awax We are looking for an MUP student interested in becoming a planning team member at our consulting practice. The intern should be able to work an average of 16 hours per week (on a flexible schedule, with additional hours available if desired) and to provide a range of tasks to support our project managers. We provide mentorship and educational opportunities to our interns. Previous interns have completed UW professional projects and planning theses based on their work at BHC. We also ensure our interns have transferable planning skills and experience when they graduate, either at BHC or elsewhere.https://wash.co.uk/ann30pn
https://eclecticcloset.ca/2022/09/2c3y365xs https://sepiabodoni-expo.com/lv486m4x BHC is a growing firm with an active client base. Our team provides municipal consulting services for cities, counties, and special purpose districts in the Northwest, supported primarily by clients in western Washington. We are proud to be an employee‐owned and managed consulting firm committed to the development and retention of our employees within an inclusive, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Buy Cheap Tramadol Overnight BHC Consultants seeks a graduate-level intern to assist in a wide variety of planning consulting work. Our current workload includes comprehensive planning, zoning and subdivision code development, housing action plans, climate change resilience planning, subarea planning, public engagement and facilitation, current planning, and environmental review. Some examples of tasks an intern might perform include:Tramadol Buy Overnight
- Research land use code best practices on a variety of zoning topics to inform a major land use code update
- Assist with code text revisions, text and table organization, and graphics creation for a zoning code update
- Draft and revise policies for periodic updates to a comprehensive plan, especially on the topics of land use, housing, climate resilience, utilities, and capital facilities.
- Review and summarize community feedback results and present findings graphically (charts, graphics, etc.)
- Incorporate public feedback and data analysis into an updated housing action plan
- Planning graduate student preferred, or equivalent experience or education
- Proficiency in a range of computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign or other Creative Suite applications, GIS tools, etc.
- Interest in learning about zoning and planning policy and willingness to work in a collaborative environment on a variety of project types
- This is a non‐exempt position with a wage of $25.00 per hour
- Hours: average of 16 hours per week, with more hours available if desired. Schedule is flexible to allow for graduate student class work needs.
https://www.mathedup.co.uk/7rir8kj1cx Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
https://writersrebel.com/wked2wfs BHC Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of nondiscrimination in the workplace. BHC Consultants, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law.