Combo Inspector for Lynnwood ST |
BHC Consultants is a municipal consulting engineering firm providing on call services to local, state, and federal agencies. The staff of BHC Consultants has been providing building and construction code compliance services in the State of Washington for over 25 years. Our Building and Construction Code Compliance division is looking for qualified combination or single certified inspectors for inspection coverage with our jurisdiction clients as well as multiple Western Washington Tribal entities.
BHC has an immediate need for a combination inspector in Lynnwood for the Sound Transit Parking Garage and Station This position is 20 hours per week with potential for additional hours on assignment to other jurisdiction clients or on call inspections. Our assignment to this project runs through 2022.
- Must be an ICC certified building inspector as well as plumbing and mechanical certification.
- Minimum five years of agency building department inspection experience.
- Must be computer literate and adept at utilizing database and spreadsheet programs.
- Must have and maintain a valid Washington State Driver’s license.
- Qualified electrical to provide electrical inspections in Washington State.
- This position is for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Generous total compensation package
- Monthly cell phone stipend with business necessity
- 100% company paid employee Health (medical, dental, vision), Life, and Disability insurance
- 60% company paid dependent medical and vision insurance
- 50% company paid dependent dental insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options to achieve tax savings
- Flexible schedules
- Reimbursement for professional registrations/renewals, approved training and conferences
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
- Employee referral bonus program
- Career guide mentorship program
- Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays, and volunteer)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Ownership opportunity
BHC Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. BHC Consultants, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.