CAD Drafter |
We are currently seeking a part-time to full time intermediate to senior level CAD Drafter to join our engineering group in one of our three office locations. Collaboration with staff in all offices should be expected; preferred location can be prioritized.
BHC is a growing firm with a significant backlog of municipal consulting services contracts for cities, counties, and special purpose districts in the Northwest, supported primarily by Western Washington clients. We are proud to be an employee-owned and managed consulting firm committed to the development and retention of our employees within a positive, collaborative, and challenging work environment. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance for all staff.
Position Type and Hours:
This position provides CAD support for Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical projects. This is a permanent position for an intermediate to senior level CAD Drafter. We offer part-time to full-time flexible hours.
- Completion of AutoCAD and Civil 3D formal training.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of office software including Excel, Word, Bluebeam, and Outlook.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and documentation skills
- Follow directions, complete tasks correctly, adapt quickly to change, and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on several types of projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and generate quality work products
- Generous total compensation package
- 100% company paid employee Health, Life, and Disability insurance
- 60% company paid dependent Health Insurance
- 50% company paid dependent Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options to achieve tax savings
- Flexible work schedules
- Reimbursement for professional registrations and renewals
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Ownership opportunity
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.